One for the Liverpool fans, sorry but....

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
...I saw it and couldn't resist

The Liverpool team visited an orphanage in Liverpool yesterday. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Bradley aged 6

D

Deleted member 15344

Lots of views and not many comments 😂

I'm guessing because it's such an old joke there isn't anything worth commenting on but don't worry the old guard will be here soon enough

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm guessing because it's such an old joke there isn't anything worth commenting on but don't worry the old guard will be here soon enough

He is in Newcastle where they still dance to See My baby Jive in the discos and play Tiger Feet on the juke boxes 😜

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know the pun was old, Methuselah told me, as for the music

[video=youtube;4PyOlhDdURs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PyOlhDdURs[/video]

Last edited:

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
...I saw it and couldn't resist

The <insert team in bad form> team visited an orphanage in <Insert city of team> yesterday. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Bradley aged 6

fixed for you

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Young boy says to his dad " Dad is Liverpool FC a tv show " dads says " no, why do you day that" . boy says " coz they always look forward to the next season ". :whistle:

Please feel free to insert Arsenal or any other team &#128077;

D

Deleted member 16999

Young boy says to his dad " Dad is Liverpool FC a tv show " dads says " no, why do you day that" . boy says " coz they always look forward to the next season ". :whistle:

Please feel free to insert Arsenal or any other team &#128077;
You'll not go to heaven ;)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
OT but in a similar vein.......I loved the one floating around the WoS a few weeks ago.

Kenny Miller.....what a legend...the only player to score a goal for all three Old Firm teams.:eek:

D

Deleted member 15344

Last year, my aged Great Aunt, who is more than a bit senile, gave me an Everton season ticket for Christmas. Not wanting it, I took it down to Goodison Park, and nailed it to the gates. A couple of weeks later, I had a change of heart, and decided that it was stupid to give something as valuable as that to any old stranger, so I went to retreive the prized item. When I returned, however, it was too late.

Some bugger had nicked the nail

D

Deleted member 16999

See Tashy, I told you it was only themselves they don't find funny. ;)