9.Qwerty (Bacon barm & Coffee & then Soup and sandwiches) £12
10.Fish (2 course meal afterwards)
11.Valentino
12.Lincoln quaker £14 option
13.Garyinderry

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Birchy can you put me on the reserve list if there are any spaces as i wont be able to make them all but im available for this date cheers....

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Birchy can you put me on the reserve list if there are any spaces as i wont be able to make them all but im available for this date cheers....

If you wanna play in this mate you will be fine. Ive only got 2 maybes and 7 spaces left pal so you are in if you want it :thup:

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah im up for a knock mate cheers,now do you require official h/cap?, im a member of course but only played social golf but will get off my ass and get one if needed :thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah im up for a knock mate cheers,now do you require official h/cap?, im a member of course but only played social golf but will get off my ass and get one if needed :thup:

No mate you will be fine, as long as youve got a fairly accurate number you play off its no problem.

I will let the Scouse mafia keep an eye on you :rofl:

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No mate you will be fine, as long as youve got a fairly accurate number you play off its no problem.

I will let the Scouse mafia keep an eye on you :rofl:

Haha if scousers playing hes easily bribed with with large brekky:clap:

Ill see if i can get h/cap at the club in time if not i can use my society one which is 11 and i reckon club one would be in the region of 14-16 but dont mind going off society...

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha if scousers playing hes easily bribed with with large brekky:clap:

Ill see if i can get h/cap at the club in time if not i can use my society one which is 11 and i reckon club one would be in the region of 14-16 but dont mind going off society...

Thats fine mate :thup:

Check the food options above and let me know if you fancy any of them etc :)

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
1.Birchy £14 option
2.Huds1475
3.Gregbwfc £14 option
4.Junior (Bacon barm & Coffee & then Soup and sandwiches) £12
5.Podgster
6.LouiseA
7.NWJocko (Bacon barm & Coffee & then Soup and sandwiches) £12
8.Karl102
9.Qwerty (Bacon barm & Coffee & then Soup and sandwiches) £12
10.Fish (2 course meal afterwards)
11.Valentino
12.Lincoln quaker £14 option
13.Garyinderry
14.Hamshanker

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Birchy,

No handicap here so will hang back until your comp space demand has wained. Not only that but HID doesn't know her rota yet (I'm off) so I maybe stuck with the bambino (so selfish these babies...).

If I can't meet your deadlines in time then run wild and run free but keep me in mind until I know for sure.

Loving your work here, Birchy.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Birchy,

No handicap here so will hang back until your comp space demand has wained. Not only that but HID doesn't know her rota yet (I'm off) so I maybe stuck with the bambino (so selfish these babies...).

If I can't meet your deadlines in time then run wild and run free but keep me in mind until I know for sure.

Loving your work here, Birchy.

Don't worry about the comp demand mate people have had a bit of time now. Ive only got two maybes so until I get to 18 spaces full its free for anyone.

Whenever you find out just let me know :thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Deposit for this will be £10 each. I will start collecting off those I will see on Saturday in person if possible. To anybody else I will PM you details over the weekend.

People can also pay for the competition entry as well if they wish or that can be paid on the day at SAOL if people prefer.

D

Deleted member 17920

Deposit for this will be £10 each. I will start collecting off those I will see on Saturday in person if possible. To anybody else I will PM you details over the weekend.

People can also pay for the competition entry as well if they wish or that can be paid on the day at SAOL if people prefer.
Birch pm and let me know what I owe you. Just booked my accommodation so I may as well pay the rest now. Cheers for organising.

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Birchy i'll go with the £14 food option pls mate,ive got your details from wen we played Caldy but send me them anyway and ill send you deposit straight away,cheers for all your doing:thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Birchy i'll go with the £14 food option pls mate,ive got your details from wen we played Caldy but send me them anyway and ill send you deposit straight away,cheers for all your doing:thup:

Ok pal, will send details now. :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Birchy, I've got us a new name, in honour of Qwerty:-

The Horlicqs winter cup, bear with me.

Hats
for
Old
Retired
Ladies
In