Now/NowTV/.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do not but every time I have looked at it and the price I think "why not get a SKY package?". You get so much more for the money.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
We’ve had NOW for a while as you could pay for it through your Tesco points, they’ve stopped doing it now so we will go back to SKY, will work out cheaper with a half decent deal.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I use it. A monthly pass is something like £33. However they sometimes offer three months at £19.99 per month, which I take. If you cancel at the end of the contract & answer "no" a few times to the "do you really want to cancel" questions they usually offer you another £19.99 deal. That's what I'm on just now. If they don't offer you the deal just wait a couple of weeks & you'll probably get an offer by e mail. I've never paid more than £19.99. Picture quality is fine. It cuts off very infrequently & you have to re load but this is a minor irritation.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never had any problems, and like Maninblack I only ever do the £19.99 a month deal. Only problem is you cannot record.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I've had Now TV for a few years now. I've never paid full price for it. Its even better if you share the subscription with someone else.

We have sports plus boost split between 2 of us which cost us £11.50 each.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was paying £33 a month for now tv sports and not being able to record was a nuisance so I switched to bt and got a slightly better deal.

When I canceled now tv they instantly offered me 3 months for half price.

So I’m probably paying more for the new deal with the only benifit of being able to record.