Novax Djokivic

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If there's a genuine mix-up in batch numbers thats one thing, but if not.....

...am I right in thinking he's said he took a test on a certain date, but maybe he didn't. Off the back of that, he apologised for appearing at a few events whilst 'having COVID', but maybe he didnt actually have COVID and just had to align with the date he said he took his test. Meanwhile he's actually taken a test later than he's said off the back of that has probably appeared at more events, travelled across a few countries, etc, whilst testing postive?

My brain hurts
Basically... he won't have the jab. Australia wouldn't let people in the country without having had the jab - unless you could prove you recently had a positive test and thus would have natural immunity. Suddenly he produced a positive test out of thin air that supposedly was taken on December 16th or something. But his team forgot that there were loads of pictures of him out and about on December 17th, hence why it all blew up in his face. i.e. he either lied about the test, or he went out and met loads of people when he was supposed to be isolating. I think it's more likely that they just lied about the positive test. And now it appears he's been caught out because of the test ID numbers as Tashyboy said.

4LEX

Visit site
Love to see Nadal win and get to 21, he'd be a huge favourite to win 22 at Roland Garros too.

Medvedev has really stepped up and starting acting like a world number one in this event, taking rightful shots at the idiotic crowds and the clear cheating from Tsitsipas and his Dad. He'll be very tough to beat tomorrow but also for Novak to beat at Wimbledon and Flushing Meadows.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
SPOILER ALERT AUSTRALIAN OPEN

Looking Good for Novax and 21 titles at present. Really hope I am wrong but Medvedev seems so strong. 2nd set was crucial

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
SPOILER ALERT AUSTRALIAN OPEN

Looking Good for Novax and 21 titles at present. Really hope I am wrong but Medvedev seems so strong. 2nd set was crucial

Decided to clean my car and delay the inevitable. Got in just to see Rory blow it and Rafa give me hope!

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Decided to clean my car and delay the inevitable. Got in just to see Rory blow it and Rafa give me hope!
100 Curses upon you young lady! I am up to date with the tennis but behind with the golf :mad:All is not lost a I do not know the winner in the golf:ROFLMAO:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
100 Curses upon you young lady! I am up to date with the tennis but behind with the golf :mad:All is not lost a I do not know the winner in the golf:ROFLMAO:

Oopsie! Well he may not have actually blown it but took a huge risk on the 18th. It goes to extra time but won't mention who is still in it!!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I am delighted Nadal won. I've never been a fan of his or anything (Team Roger) but I can stick it to my Novax-loving mate now about how he's one behind again. :LOL:
Not for long imo.
Though Nadal could go 2 up at The French, I'd pick Novax to win Wimbledon - if he's there!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not for long imo.
Though Nadal could go 2 up at The French, I'd pick Novax to win Wimbledon - if he's there!
It does throw the cat amongst the pigeons, as I thought Djokovic was nailed on to end up with the most grand slams. Especially as he has a year on Nadal as well - I think he almost certainly would have won this Aussie Open if allowed to compete. But it does throw it wide open again if Nadal can take this form on and win the French as well, which is obviously his favourite. Agree that Djokovic is the strong favourite for Wimbledon. Then to the US which has by far the most varied selection of winners in recent years.

Unfortunately the chances of Federer ending up on top are basically zero.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Unfortunately the chances of Federer ending up on top are basically zero.
Agreed! I don't think he'll even be there!
Still plenty of 'almost as great' players about too. It's currently quite possibly the most competitive era in Men's tennis atm.

4LEX

Visit site
Prediction.....Djokovic will perform a U-Turn and get 'vaccinated'. However it'll be in Serbia and will be a total lie. Interesting to see how the French and US authorities react.