Not New, Not Shinnes

AAC

Visit site
They look to have been well refinished, I have had wedges refinished with Cerakote, it will wear on the face and sole with use, however I quite like the 'aged' look hopefully you will too.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
they look pretty good, not sure how long the coating lasts, i know a guy that had his done black, they looked stunning, but it didn't last

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They look good and does seem to be a really good thing to do ro your favourite clubs. Have you looked at the grooves are they still very defined?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
They look good and does seem to be a really good thing to do ro your favourite clubs. Have you looked at the grooves are they still very defined?

The groves are probably the riskiest bit of all of this, will they still perform? Only a launch monitor session will find that out.

I guess the groves look OK, a little strange but no worse than when they went off.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The groves are probably the riskiest bit of all of this, will they still perform? Only a launch monitor session will find that out.

I guess the groves look OK, a little strange but no worse than when they went off.
It’s should be a thin layer and I suppose they will improve as well ..