North Yorkshire Golf

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rudding Park is in Harrogate. But none are really on a convenient route from York to Thirsk.
Nearest to that route is Easingwold. Thirsk and Fulford are at each end. Fulford is the best but nothing to choose between the others (except may be slightly cheaper. They all take the County Card.
I get that but the links are good and the courses quoted are worth the drive. Clearly courses around York would be more convenient.

You threw me when you said Rudding Park was not in N. Yorkshire. Yes, it's Harrogate but I'd class Harrogate as N. Yorkshire. If not where is it?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rudding Park is in Harrogate. But none are really on a convenient route from York to Thirsk.
Nearest to that route is Easingwold. Thirsk and Fulford are at each end. Fulford is the best but nothing to choose between the others (except may be slightly cheaper. They all take the County Card.

Harrogate is North Yorkshire.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I get that but the links are good and the courses quoted are worth the drive. Clearly courses around York would be more convenient.

You threw me when you said Rudding Park was not in N. Yorkshire. Yes, it's Harrogate but I'd class Harrogate as N. Yorkshire. If not where is it?
As near as d.....t West Yorkshire. But I didn't say it was not in N Yorkshire.