would you buy this device?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1740

FFTD i'm always up for a round mate. just pm me or put it up on this page.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd be keen - come the good weather. I expect TonyN would come along if he's not out with the Whippets.

Keep me in mind and PM me once the arctic conditions have gone!

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for the responses gents!

Hows about the last Saturday in Feb the 28th?

We could play the Beacon, it's £17 on a Saturday but is very hilly so if people fancy a gentler round any suggestions are welcome.

D

Deleted member 1740

Sounds like we've got a few fair weather golfers in the ranks. Come on lads get a jumper or waterproofs on and a round of golf sorted!

ball_basher

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hello there tony ,

just thinking it would be great to organise a comp at a local course between the north west members .... if we can get enough of us we could probably get a special deal for the whole day , obviously it would have to be in the summer ,

i dont know how easy this would be or indeed how many would be up for it to make it worthwhile ....

just a thought guy's

tony , i should be available for a bash on the 30th or 31st jan or anybody else who fancies it .....

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
I organised a get together in Preston last year and had 8 attendees. I would think another one in this area would be even better supported in 2009.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not a fair weather golfer. Head greenkeeper will back me up on this ("you're the idiot that was still out on the course in that?")
I do however have
Belfry next week. Goswick Mid Feb, Smiffy's cross forum and a few other away days pencilled in including HTL's Celtic manor jolly.

I normally work Saturday's so that would be a none starter until the daylight hours get longer.

Around Manchester would suit me but date also needs to suit.

Isn't the de vere course around manchester (i forget the name)?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can find someone to have the whippets!

Defo up for it, ya know me! Me and FFTD played in -7 NYE.

Think we will have some really sucessful meets this year in the N.West. I hope the weather is good to us though!

Andy, welcome back! we missed you! ;) guess what I did the other week, Topped my driver in the big lake. O how I chuckled!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Actually, would probably make sense to move this back a little being so close to Goswick.

Thinking about it, I would struggle to make this date too.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not exactly a fair weather player, but I don't tempt fate! Late Feb (3rd week) is one of the most popular weeks for snow. The weather usually takes a turn for the good around mid-March, so I say look at the end of March.

I think it would be great to "invent" an interesting format....something that means a 10 on the 1st hasn't ruined the chance of contributing!

Something like stableford where we team up in 2s or 4s (or even more) and take the "best" nett score/points for each hole acheived, making ONE card.