NORTH WEST 4 BALL KNOCK 30/04/2009

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Anybody who would like to come and have a knock at my gaff with Dave (vig), Rick (Doh) and myself on Thursday 30/04/09 11:00 tee time
1st to confirm via PM is welcome to join us!

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry guys would love to but ribs still sore from Sunday. Not the golf, from laughing at Vigs snap hook that only went 10 yards and we still didn't find it. :rolleyes: ;)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gutted I cant make this one, really want to come play at your place. Still, as of next friday, I have 3 weeks off!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Graham I might even be in Kos my self that week. The mrs has the 9th till 16th may off and we have to go away for a week. I go Kos every year.

So between those days I can't make. :( Maybe its just not meant to be :D

Where about in Kos, Kos town?

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The only bad thing about kos is that there is no golf courses, by the way we are stopping at Kardamena.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Kardamena is where I always stay, where youstaying, have you been before?

Good thing about Karadamena is everything is so close.

Yes no golf courses, crazy golf near the square if you need a quick fix :D

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not been to Kos before, we are staying at the Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel usually go to skiathos but there is no all inclusive there so with the bad exchange rate at the moment it makes since to go all inclusive, off to Mexico in October if they get rid of that Swine flu.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never stayed in the All inclusives, but the Euro has never been so poor. I usually stay right in the middle of Kardamena, or somewhere near my fave bars.

We stayed in Cleopatra Superior last year that was nice.

If you find the bar 'Brewers droop' its owned by a nice couple called Kev+Chris(tine) great place to drink, been good to us since they bought the bar 4 years ago. You should pop in if you pass.

If you want any ideas for what to do, drop me a PM. You should defo visit the Thermal springs. Its great.