North East Meet - before end October

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just wondering if Anyone fancies playing in the north east sometime before the end of October. Just a though but wanted to get it out of the way before the weather really takes a turn for the worse. I'm up for playing anywhere at a reasonable cost (distance vs fuel vs green fees) but I guess it'll be arranged between those who are interested.

I know 1 or 2 who may be interested and the more the merrier before the cold weather gets here

Kev

Naybrains

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cant do one before the end of October but Im Definitely up for a game in the spring.
Based in Berwick so I could maybe organise an 8 ball at Goswick, Heard that was the done thing ;)

That Gilbert or Bert bloke might fancy it?

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just wondering if Anyone fancies playing in the north east sometime before the end of October. Just a though but wanted to get it out of the way before the weather really takes a turn for the worse. I'm up for playing anywhere at a reasonable cost (distance vs fuel vs green fees) but I guess it'll be arranged between those who are interested.

I know 1 or 2 who may be interested and the more the merrier before the cold weather gets here

Kev

I'd be up for it and I'm sure Marc (kellfire) from here who you have played with would be up for it as well.

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also, I'm off all this week if anyone fancies a round at Garesfield.

winter rates are on but I'm a member so ideally would need 2:
Midweek 2 for £20
Weekend 2 for £25.00