No Spare Lockers

eastwoodclint

Hacker
Visit site
Ah, back in the day I used to cycle 2 miles to my hockey club, stick bag and kit bag on my back. I'd say they were happy times but going in the car is much easier 😁.

I can see the potential for golf clubs falling out all over the place if cycling. I wouldn't fancy it.

Not ideal but central Oxford is ***** for cars...

Stick the rain cover on the bag and you'll not have to worry about clubs falling out when cycling!

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Been waiting 4 years since I joined, still no locker.

We have around 750 male members and it’s a dead mans shoes situation.

i keep all my stuff in the car, and when I get a locker I probably will still do so, but it would be good to be able to keep a set of clothes, some balls, a spare set of shoes etc at the club.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not many lockers at my new club so I didn't hold out much hope, and sure enough none were available. But I think I'm top of the waiting list.

I play other courses so often that I don't tend to leave my clubs in a locker anyway but it's useful to be able to do so when it suits.

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No lockers at Gailes, probably because it is the second course of Glasgow Golf Club and most members are coming down from Glasgow to play so no need to store their clubs.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Very lucky and got a big locker almost as soon as I rejoined. Pretty expensive at around £100 for the year but for the convenience in the summer of rocking up and being able to go out after work its worth it for me. We do have small ones regularly available but like most clubs once members get a large locker they tend to keep it for many years.