NLU Podcast

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
I have to say the latest cast with Steve Elkington is hilarious! A must listen for any golf fan.

Also the one with Eddie Pepperell was a good one as well, I thought he came across very well.

Enjoying the Golf Monthly podcast was well (y)

Last edited:

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mate, i've just seen this and apologise for hacking it by going back to a previous Elkington thread. You're absolutely right though, it was hilarious. I work on my own in an office and was laughing out loud a couple of times. NLU are putting out some great content at the moment. I loved their Scottish Tour they did on youtube. Brilliant !!!!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smashed through some serious NLU content the last few days. All 3 epis of Strapped season 2 which was incredible, the only thing better than Big Randall is Big Randy + Icarito, love those two guys. Then also realised I hadn't finished Tourist Sauce in Scotland so have smashed through that this evening as well and now settling in for Royal Dornoch. What a series, these guys are putting out the best golf content of all forms right now, love their stuff, just makes me want to play golf so bad. Neil's commentary on one of the episodes was fantastic as well, what a guy.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Their content is phenomenal. I used to watch Rick and all the others but I don't bother anymore as its so repetitive and boring.

The NLU crew just keep banging out unreal content.

The Wild World of Golf is great as well.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
NLU & Skratch are pretty much the only golf Youtubers I watch nowadays. Love Erik Anders Lang's Adventures in Golf series, and then NLU are putting out consistently awesome content. The Wild World of Golf was brilliant.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Listened to spieth's podcast.
He sounds like his mind is all over the place to me! Rambling, incoherent... Like he's trying to pursuade himself that he going to play well.
I'd be interested if someone qualified in shrinkage listened to it and gave an opinion.
If I had a stream of consciousness about my own game, it would sound like this!

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
I found Spieths as fascinating as I found Elks funny as I found Pepperells entertaining. It's great they cover such a wide range. I would say it covers over 90% of my golf media consumption outside of live events.

Strapped is incredible!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I found Spieths as fascinating as I found Elks funny as I found Pepperells entertaining. It's great they cover such a wide range. I would say it covers over 90% of my golf media consumption outside of live events.

Strapped is incredible!
I’d like to see them do a strapped over here to be honest