NLU Podcast

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't bloody wait to get the podcast downloaded tomorrow morning and listen to the takes on the way to work. Could be the best episode ever, they're going to be in full Tiger-hysteria meltdown mode. I love it.

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
I can't bloody wait to get the podcast downloaded tomorrow morning and listen to the takes on the way to work. Could be the best episode ever, they're going to be in full Tiger-hysteria meltdown mode. I love it.
Seems to be an issue with it this morning. Not working properly from apple. Hopefully get it sorted before I set off for work.

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I worry that by announcing the tour sauce schedule it may lose some of the authentic and rawness of the first 2 series. Twitter is full of pics of them with every man and his dog following them around each club they visit. With an audience following them it will surely be harder to create the same content.
Australia is still my favourite series.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Love NLU. I’m all about Big Randy , we are about the same build and golf skills. 😂

Big Randy is the man, everything they do with the Big Man is solid gold. Been listening to a few of his individual Trap Draw book club podcasts recently and they're fantastic. The Pro-Am episode with Big Randall and Danielle Kang was so good as well.

I like all the guys, the only one I'm not overly keen on is DJ Pie. Feel like he ruins a few podcasts by incessantly talking and interrupting the other guys. The Cali Tourist Sauce podcast was really difficult to listen to. It was basically 90% DJ and he was breathing down the mic, sounded like an asthmatic astronaut was eating the microphone, was brutal.

Tourist Sauce has been epic so far as always. TC's outfits have been on fire and the episode with GG was a joy. I do hope we get more Strapped soon though, that is my favourite series the guys do.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Latest episode of the Pod is fantastic. Jason Bohn and Tim Herron are hilarious, especially Bohn. Was tempted to skip it as didn't really know anything about these guys, but so glad I didn't, well worth a listen!

Hitdaball

Visit site
At 2 UP after a few you knew Icarito was going burn against TC. Fingers crossed for Randall in the next round 👍🏻

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The latest series of TourSauce has been really good viewing.
Like how they go to the smaller less well know courses in the states and show that it's not all country clubs and top tier venues