NLU Podcast

Hitdaball

Visit site
Oh for sure, TC was always winning. No idea why Icarito hit driver on 18. Doesn't really matter who makes the final though, none of them are beating Soly.

Haha. Yeah that’s a fact. He would be on a few less than his official HCP if he was in my social group 😜

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
For sure. He did say on the Pod the other week he's now down to +1, Soly can play.

Hope we get a new episode of Wild World of Golf soon, the last one was so good.

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
Latest episode of the Pod is fantastic. Jason Bohn and Tim Herron are hilarious, especially Bohn. Was tempted to skip it as didn't really know anything about these guys, but so glad I didn't, well worth a listen!

I was gonna skip it too but so glad I didn't now. Listened to it in the car and more than once I was properly laughing out loud to myself.

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
For sure. He did say on the Pod the other week he's now down to +1, Soly can play.

Hope we get a new episode of Wild World of Golf soon, the last one was so good.

I thought they had filmed one at Sweetums Cove but not released it yet. I've re-watched both the first ones (again) this week.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Latest episode of the Pod is fantastic. Jason Bohn and Tim Herron are hilarious, especially Bohn. Was tempted to skip it as didn't really know anything about these guys, but so glad I didn't, well worth a listen!
This was me. Had no interest in them, but started listening and was really impressed. The pgatour Pravda approach to their media really fails their more interesting members.