Nike????

znuffzz

Head Pro
Visit site
One of the worlds's top players once inferred that they were "inferior equipment". They've still got a long way to go to be up there with the rest of them imo.

Makes you wonder how good TW would be if he used "proper" clubs!

i'm pretty new to golf but was a very good tennis player to the extent that i had a racket deal and if golf follows the majority of sports then you can play with whatever clubs/rackets/bats etc you want to at that level and your sponsor will give them the aesthetic touch to make them look like whatever they're trying to flog at that time. In golf i would imagine that to be even more the case with japanese forging houses taking advantage of centuries of samurai sword making experience to produce ridiculous clubs.

Could anyone tell the difference if Woods was playing with for example Miura forged blades painted to look like VR's?

slugger

Tour Rookie
Visit site
One of the worlds's top players once inferred that they were "inferior equipment". They've still got a long way to go to be up there with the rest of them imo.

Makes you wonder how good TW would be if he used "proper" clubs!
Could anyone tell the difference if Woods was playing with for example Miura forged blades painted to look like VR's?

If i remember, was this not the case years ago when woods was using Nike clubs.