Nike SQ Sumo2 460cc 10.5degree driver for sale

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It has a regular flex mitsubishi rayon diamana shaft and square head with cover.

Some light scratches on the bottom but no dents any where on the club. I've had it for about 4 months but just cant seem to get on with it..... I'm sticking to the 5-wood. The pro at my club has had a few hits with hit sending it miles and straight but he said he lost about 20 yds compared to his own driver (although he said its probly where his is fitted).

If any one is interested please pm me or reply to this thread.

Also, it is conforming as it has the little circle on the bottom.

looking for £70 ono

Thanks

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
it just means it will legal to use the driver in competition. The R & A changed the rules at the start of the year making some drivers illegal, so you have to be careful when buying to use in comps.

Hope that helps the R & A have all the info online

Wardy

Visit site
Hi Minty,

Is this Club still for sale??

Thanks

Wardy

It has a regular flex mitsubishi rayon diamana shaft and square head with cover.

Some light scratches on the bottom but no dents any where on the club. I've had it for about 4 months but just cant seem to get on with it..... I'm sticking to the 5-wood. The pro at my club has had a few hits with hit sending it miles and straight but he said he lost about 20 yds compared to his own driver (although he said its probly where his is fitted).

If any one is interested please pm me or reply to this thread.

Also, it is conforming as it has the little circle on the bottom.

looking for £70 ono

Thanks