NHS Bashing again...

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
No it doesn't don't talk cobblers, the acl stops it from going too far. My knee now moves too far unless I keep all the muscles exercised. If you have wimpy little stringy legs I guess it would be an issue. I cannot do changes of direction but I don't need to.

As I ripped my ACL in my football days, I am qualified to give an opinion. Over time, without a repair, it's very likely to mean the excess movement will wear the joint and "dish out" the bones causing arthritis, pain and, eventually, a new knee. I had mine repaired just in time (10 years after the accident) and had I not done so I would be having the knee replaced by now!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If he has the health insurance, why not use it. Come on health insurance is less than what you pay to buy a family car per month.

The problem is not the nhs its society, who believe they are owed, think yourself lucky that some mug is willing to pay you. Who knows tomorrow they could wise up and get someone in for half the price.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read on the forum.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree with Chris, and no offence to Chris, but I am of a younger generation, OK only 1! and i have no idea on his political view point, but agree with his statement 100%.
I am the same generation as you, if your mid thirties early forties. I am the sum of the generations before me. Those generations believed greed was good and selfishness is acceptable. The generation before were just useless in all respects, too much smoking pot, free sex and generally not taking a responsibility for anything they did.
As I have stated just because it's there it doesn't mean you just help yourself to it, especially if you are in a position which can pay for such services. We all pay for it out of our wages, it's our duty to do so. I disagree with just hand outs but I do feel we have a social obligation. I will not complain about the services we offer because they are miles ahead of other people.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I am the same generation as you, if your mid thirties early forties. I am the sum of the generations before me. Those generations believed greed was good and selfishness is acceptable. The generation before were just useless in all respects, too much smoking pot, free sex and generally not taking a responsibility for anything they did.
As I have stated just because it's there it doesn't mean you just help yourself to it, especially if you are in a position which can pay for such services. We all pay for it out of our wages, it's our duty to do so. I disagree with just hand outs but I do feel we have a social obligation. I will not complain about the services we offer because they are miles ahead of other people.

Absolute tosh!

D

Deleted member 15344

Congrats on insulting a whole generation of people.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

Post of the week! But not in a good way!

'we offer'? Does that mean you are part of the NHS?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
That I have a connection to the NHS ..

:rofl:

OMG!

It was a question - ended with one of these '?' (a question mark)!

Another question! Are you on medication? Or some of the stuff you accuse an entire generation of being on? Because you've posted some pretty bizarre stuff in this thread! :confused:

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
:rofl:

OMG!

It was a question - ended with one of these '?' (a question mark)!

Another question! Are you on medication? Or some of the stuff you accuse an entire generation of being on? Because you've posted some pretty bizarre stuff in this thread! :confused:

I think it is one of the answers below:

1. Been smoking something he shouldn't have.
2. A complete WUM.
3. A absolute tool.
4. Didn't hear that call of 4 the other day and still does not know he got hit on the head.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

2. A complete WUM.
3. A absolute tool.
4. Didn't hear that call of 4 the other day and still does not know he got hit on the head.

Thanks ...

D

Deleted member 15344

2. A complete WUM.
3. A absolute tool.

All four ?