NFL 2019

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't think there's a thread on this, so I'll start one.

New season is here. Surely not another Tom Brady and Pats win in Miami? Who's your tip and what's your team going to do?

For me, the Cowboys could have a decent season. Elliott signed up for some more years, provided he keeps his slate clean. Jason Witten is back after the world's shortest retirement. The defence is touted to be strong this year. Just depends on what Mr Clappy has planned. Cowboys to reach play-offs and Div final again.

Last edited:

Hitdaball

Visit site
Pats fan here since early 80s so seen the bad and the good.

I know it’s been said before but no way Pats will be there this year, Brady’s age yes but losing Gronk is huge also.

NFC- Eagles for me if Wentz comes back to any form

AFC - I can’t see past the chiefs , got to love Mahones.

Jets could surprise a few this year and looking forward to seeing how the Browns start the season.

I’ll be at Tottenham for the Bears game.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would like to see Mahomes have another good year, suspect they'll make the Championship game at least again, even without Gronk may well be against the Patriots again though......

Interesting to see how the Browns go in the AFC aswell

NFC Eagles, Saints or Bears I think. I'm a 49ers fan so hopefully we give ourselves an outside chance of making the post season but is more hope than expectation!

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
You and me both.........the pre-season has been the same old garbage, with what looks like quite a talented team, unfortunately our coaching team look to be about as inspirational as small bag of wet lettuce.........

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's a toss-up on whether Jay Gruden gets fired before the end of the season or the day after. And he's only the second worst Gruden coaching in the NFL this year.
The Raiders and Dolphins are going to be dumpster fires. Underdog watch - Houston Texans.
And then which ancient QB will fall off a cliff first - Brady or Brees.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Raiders to make the play offs (y):)

The Raiders will win nine games, go to the playoffs as the third team from the AFC West and throw a scare into whomever they face. You wanted bold, right? As noted several times earlier, the Raiders' roster is much improved and Carr is the beneficiary. Gruden's offense will make a lot more sense to the quarterback, and the last time Carr played in the same system two years in a row, he played at a league MVP level. That was in 2016, when a broken leg suffered in Week 16 ended a dream season for Carr and the Raiders. Time for the dream to be revisited. -- Gutierrez

D

Deleted member 15344

Another rebuilding summer from the Broncos - another veteran QB brought in alongside a draft pick who could end up being the franchise QB we have been searching for years

The potential is there on the ground and in the air but the line needs to protect Flacco. Defensive wise we are strong as long as the secondary click - would say we are a dark house but it’s tough division to get out off - maybe the toughest

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Falcons fan here. With the return of key players in defense at the very least a winning season expected. In a pretty open division especially if Brees continues what looked like a pretty rapid decline so a shot at the division or wildcard place. Have to start better than last year though