Votes: 36 41.9%
  • Increase

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Decrease

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3432

Do you have a bar levy? If not then your post is pretty irrelevant. Pretty sure you've said in the past its a short walk to your course. So maybe a house warrior I don't know

Sound like a golfer rather than a drinker..

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Up £30 from last year but a cash back of £50 when I get though the bar levy means in real terms it’s down £20?.

Quiet pleased I had been readying myself for COVID loan or levy.

D

Deleted member 18588

We stopped them rocking up as the bar manager said that she needed notice to supply the wine or whatever they asked for.
So you have to ask in writing by 7th December for what you want , nobody bothered.
Just seems strange that you could go all year and not spend a penny in the clubhouse.
But it takes all type of people.
It's quite possible.

Over the last 3 or 4 years I have started the majority of my rounds between 6.30 and 8.30 am, finished by 11.30 at the latest. Sometimes significantly earlier. Far too early for a drink.

I am quite happy for any of my £100 bar levy that remains unspent to go straight into Club coffers.

In any event I haven't even seen the inside of our clubhouse since February and being in Tier 3 that will remain the case for the foreseeable future.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's quite possible.

Over the last 3 or 4 years I have started the majority of my rounds between 6.30 and 8.30 am, finished by 11.30 at the latest. Sometimes significantly earlier. Far too early for a drink.

I am quite happy for any of my £100 bar levy that remains unspent to go straight into Club coffers.

In any event I haven't even seen the inside of our clubhouse since February and being in Tier 3 that will remain the case for the foreseeable future.
Yes I can see that but lunch with a cup of tea would be my first thought if i teed off that early.
We can spend our levy in the restaurant.

D

Deleted member 18588

Yes I can see that but lunch with a cup of tea would be my first thought if i teed off that early.
We can spend our levy in the restaurant.
I don't do lunch and certainly not at the sort of time we finish most mornings.

In 40 years of very active membership I think that I have spent more than my fair share in both the bar and restaurant.

Daniel Coulson

Visit site
I think it'll increase but since they've been putting money into renovations I guess it's to be expected (even though they should have more than enough revenue already to afford it). It's getting hard to afford for me, since I'm not working and I still need to write a proper apa format paper before going into college.

Last edited: