Next Saturday 9th September Nottingham Area

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi all

I'm in Nottingham next Saturday 9th September for a wedding - village called Langar about 15miles west of the city centre. Ceremony is at 4pm but my wife has to get there by 11am (Ithink). Sge has said I can see if I can arrange to play golf from mid-late morning.

Anyone in the area up for offering a Scottish golfer with thumbs to twiddle for 6 hours? I guess I could get dropped off somewhere west side of Nottingham about 10:30am. Would be best not too far from the village itself if possible - so I can get there pronto after playing. But that's me being picky. :)

Hugh

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Ideally you want a knock at The Nottinghamshire (nr Cotgrave) or Radcliffe on Trent.
They're the closest ones to Langar.
The Nottinghamshire has 36 holes so you could probably get on there.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all

I'm in Nottingham next Saturday 9th September for a wedding - village called Langar about 15miles west of the city centre. Ceremony is at 4pm but my wife has to get there by 11am (Ithink). Sge has said I can see if I can arrange to play golf from mid-late morning.

Anyone in the area up for offering a Scottish golfer with thumbs to twiddle for 6 hours? I guess I could get dropped off somewhere west side of Nottingham about 10:30am. Would be best not too far from the village itself if possible - so I can get there pronto after playing. But that's me being picky. :)

Hugh

Would gladly have helped but am being forced to play Woodhall Spa that Friday, Saturday and Sunday.