Hirsel Golf Club Open Day-Saturday 11th September 2010.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Now then forumers below is an unashamed plug, for a club I am connected with, who are holding an Open Day on Saturday 11th September 2010.

Golf Monthly themselves have been good enough to give us a wee plug on their website at http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/tours-and-...r-open-day.html ..........and they have also been kind enough to give us a wee shout in this months edition of the magazine and my sincere thanks go out to them all!!

This Open Day is a day designed to showcase the club and it's facilities to the public.

On the day we are running various Open Day promotional subscription rates. These rates are highlighted below:-

The Hirsel Golf Club are, on Saturday 11th September holding an Open Day, and on that day visitors to the club will get the opportunity to play our lovely course and take a look at the fantastic facilities available to them for the fantastic price of £10!!! Included in this fee is a clubhouse welcome with a cuppa and a filled roll,details on The Hirsel Golf Club and the benefits gained from joining the club along with entry to our fun golf day competition where there will be many prizes up for grabs such as nearest the pin prizes,longest and straightest drives and selected ''Fun Challenge'' holes!

And because we are so much more than just another 18 hole golf course,it is set to be a fantastic day for all age groups, with a 4 hole short course, a practice ground,a putting green and local P.G.A. Professional Philip Sadler on hand to help anyone who may be looking for a few wee pointers.

On the day, our members are also taking part in the fun competition and we are hoping that many of them will mix in with the visitors and play with them and help showcase our Club to them.

In conjunction with the Open Day the club will be offering, for that day only, some superb deals to all interested in becoming new members of our wonderful golf club.

We will be offering a rate of £350 (2010 subscription price) that will enable new members to join until 31st December 2011.

We are also going to be offering a promotional rate for anyone wishing to join who is under the age of 30 as follows :-

JUNIORS TO AGE 15...............£30

16 TO 17 YEARS.....................£50

18 TO 21 YEARS. ...................£95

22 TO 25 YEARS...................£150

26 TO 28 YEARS...................£235

29 TO 30 YEARS...................£315

AGAIN THESE RATES WOULD ENABLE NEW MEMBERS TO JOIN UNTIL 31st DECEMBER 2011.

We will also have the facility for these subscription fees to be paid by Direct Debit over 15 months with a supplement charge of only 6% being added to the original fee.

To book you tee time for the day simply phone the club on 01890 882678 option 3!!

<u>NEW TO GOLF OR MAYBE A LAPSED GOLFER??</u>

We have a welcome for you too.

NO CLUBS-NO WORRIES-WE HAVE A FEW!!

Just come along to the Clubhouse for a taste and try session.Beginning on the hour every hour between 9am and 4pm you will receive a short lesson,a practice session followed by a mini fun tournament over 4 short holes,all for £5!! School children try for free!!

SO WHY NOT COME ALONG AND SEE WHAT THE HIRSEL GOLF CLUB CAN OFFER TO YOU??!!

PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY.

www.hirselgc.co.uk

Screwback

Tour Rookie
Visit site
An excellent Golf Club with a very very good club atmosphere, great course condition and a very friendly welcome.

A steal at those prices...

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
16 months membership for £350. Even HTL could afford that.

Why is golf up north so cheap, and yet so expensive down here?

DCB

Visit site
You had much interest in this yet ?

we've had two open days in recent years, last one, last year, was a washout but we still managed to sign up a few new members on the day.
Hope it goes well for you and that you get a good days weather.

Dave

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Plenty Dave and we aint started the advertising campaign yet.

It starts in earnest the week commencing 30th August with advertising on the local radio station.

Here's hoping the weather is kind.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Bump.

Things going well so far,the club has made these offers available as of now and they have had 3 new full members and 5 youngsters join so that has more than paid for the clubs advertising costs....hopefully there are more to come before and on the actual Open Day.

DCB

Visit site
Well, the sun has finally made an appearance up in Embra, hope you get a good day for this and that you get some return on the hard work in setting this all up.

Course still in good nick ?

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Just home...why did I have this idea?I mean,working on a bloody Saturday?!I'll have to knock that on the heid! ;)

When I arrived at the club at 7.20 is was chucking it down but within a half hour the sun was out and out it stayed all day!!

Fantastic day all round with 121 golfers playing and many more taking advantage of the free tuition on the range.

We have also managed to nett a fair few new members and hopefully that number will rise with forms that were taken away from the club....hopefully they will return with payment especially the ten that was promised from 4 fellas from 1 club that came aboard.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
All I can say, if you ever pass near this lovely club, dont just pass it, play it.

I was lucky as I had pre warning about the course. Nothing bad, just some amazing tight doglegs that require some real respect. The best club I had in my bag that day was a 13 degree driver...how good was that for clipping some of the corners.

A great golf course thats a real thought provoking test. Oh, a good club house to boot.