newbie!

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hello everybody new to the forum, thought i had better say hello. been looking around and seems a nice place to be to talk all things golf. I am no golf pro but have had the golf bug now for around four years.I play a couple of times a week when work shifts suit and get out on a course most weekends. I am not a member of a club nor do i have a handicap but perhaps all this may come further down the line. Current targets are to break 90 and to get more practice in! thanks and look forward to chatting:thup:

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Welcome! Fairly new member myself, and have found the forum a very welcoming place. You'll enjoy your time here :)

thats nice to know, I am a little nervous to be fair as i would never say i know the game inside out, suppose thats a reason why i have
joined a forum!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
thats nice to know, I am a little nervous to be fair as i would never say i know the game inside out, suppose thats a reason why i have
joined a forum!

Don;t worry yourself on that front - have a read of some of the debates on the Rules of Golf section and you'll find out how much the rest of us proclaim to know; actually know; don't know; and din't know we didn't know :confused:

Fair to say - you'll learn a lot here - about golf and about other stuff whether you want to or not. So as Baden Powell would say 'grab hold of your scout pole, sharpen your sheath knife - and be prepared' :)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
joined a forum!
Welcome along mate , even tho i played alot of golf ive learned most i now know from the members on here ..
The rules section is very helpful as is ask the experts , i will use the "expert" word carefully but every one trys to help the best they can
The arrange a game section is good and you may be nervous of heading to a meet , just be yourself and the guys n gals will treat you very well ..

Enjoy the forum

Bill

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Will do! never stepped out on the course with any sort of plan so the next round will be interesting to keep thinking this way. Gods country up ere mate:D!

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Where about do you get your games in?

Welcome BTW. Not a Manc are yer?;)

i am a manc yes! is this the end of a short friendship!!!! my main haunts are Aldersey Green, Malkins Bank, Knights Grange, Hartford, Walton. then the odd Carden Park misssion. all round cheshire really!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
i am a manc yes! is this the end of a short friendship!!!! my main haunts are Aldersey Green, Malkins Bank, Knights Grange, Hartford, Walton. then the odd Carden Park misssion. all round cheshire really!

Ar,I've forgiven worse.

I played Knights grange on Saturday gone, we were knocked out of the "road to Dubai". Not too bad for a muni, back 9 is decent.