newbie!

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
as you say the back 9 is ok,i used to work in winsford so hammered knights grange when we knocked off during the summer evenings.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
HI ya, i'm new here too and am finding it much more amiable, informative and generally interesting than another forum i also contribute regularly. Maybe it's policed better or just maybe the clientele are much more sensible ??? Anyway welcome and enjoy.

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
HI ya, i'm new here too and am finding it much more amiable, informative and generally interesting than another forum i also contribute regularly. Maybe it's policed better or just maybe the clientele are much more sensible ??? Anyway welcome and enjoy.

hello mate, made up with the forum! seems to be a nice place for chat and information. as i have put i dont by any means know the game inside out so this is good place to be to learn.:fore:

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
hello mate, made up with the forum! seems to be a nice place for chat and information. as i have put i dont by any means know the game inside out so this is good place to be to learn.:fore:

Agree totally. Maybe our paths will cross at one of the meets. It's like joining a new golf club the other way to do it is to throw yourself straight in and get involved !!!