New Year's Day.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Forgot to ask, is proshop and clubhouse open?

We're a privately owned club, so the whole shebang will be closed. Although I said I wouldn't play a green fee to play on buggerlugs's course while it's on winter greens, I mighty break that rule tomorrow, as the weather doesn't look too bad.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Closed at ours. A shame really. We used to open and it was always busy but a change of management a few years ago led to a change of heart.

So a lie in with a hangover it will have to be.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No Comp but all the course, Club House & Driving Range will be open, playing off all-weather Red tees with full greens in use. Buggies & trolleys are paths only but I'll carry a short set & probs play only 9 or 13 holes. Be good to get out as other than Alwoodley & Moortown most N Leeds courses will be under pretty severe restrictions. Two 20-strong societies played today & the Top-Tracer Driving Range was busy all day. Keep a bit of a buzz about the place.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Open. We are strongly encouraged to carry if at all possible - trolleys are permitted but no buggies (not that many more than a very small handfull of members use a buggy). Clubhouse open but no food after 4pm and bar closed 6pm.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Closed, with more heavy rain forecast for tonight so it will almost certainly be closed tomorrow, with more heavy rain forecast for tomorrow so it will almost certainly be closed on Wednesday, with more heavy rain forecast for...................................anyway you get the idea.