New Truvis colours ?

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My pro told me today there is to be new Truvis colours coming out but wasn't sure what they were to be, anyone know what colours are coming out ??

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Read on the GM site that the new Chrome soft 2018 are out Feb 16th, it also said the new truvis colours are Black and white/Pink and white/blue and white/blue/red and white, though strangely when I went back and read it again, the mention of the truvis colours was not in the article I'd just read half an hour beforehand.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Read on the GM site that the new Chrome soft 2018 are out Feb 16th, it also said the new truvis colours are Black and white/Pink and white/blue and white/blue/red and white, though strangely when I went back and read it again, the mention of the truvis colours was not in the article I'd just read half an hour beforehand.

I have had the usual white with red and yellow with black in the past but got a sleeve of white with pink last month from Santa so these are already out (or did you mean a pink ball with white markings)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
guy in our group has Canada Flag/ Maple leaf Truvis .

When Srixon did them there were in multi colors, have a few blue ones in the bins of balls the dog used to find

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I've only played one round with a trivia ball and absolutely loved it, gonna get a doz when the new colours appear.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
"In addition to white, Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X will be available in Yellow and Truvis. Initial Truvis availability will be in white/red and yellow/black. Additional colors will be made available throughout the season"

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’ve only seen red ones which I obviously would never entertain, although I’d get a sick satisfaction of knifing some 😜

When I see a blue one I’ll give it a go.

The futures Blue 😎

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Won't be buying any since I managed to split one almost in half in normal conditions, wasnt long out of the sleeve neither, maybe a round or so. Marked really badly too.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Won't be buying any since I managed to split one almost in half in normal conditions, wasnt long out of the sleeve neither, maybe a round or so. Marked really badly too.

That surprises me, I've found the Chrome Soft to be really durable. I've had them last 3 rounds and still look in decent condition.

Stocked up over Christmas and New Year, have 2 dozen Truvis and 2 dozen normal Chrome Soft's ready to go for the season. If they bring a blue Truvis out I'll be right on that though, as an Everton fan it does pain me a little using a red ball.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
That surprises me, I've found the Chrome Soft to be really durable. I've had them last 3 rounds and still look in decent condition.

Stocked up over Christmas and New Year, have 2 dozen Truvis and 2 dozen normal Chrome Soft's ready to go for the season. If they bring a blue Truvis out I'll be right on that though, as an Everton fan it does pain me a little using a red ball.
See below, I was surprised too, was in 2 bunkers from memory but the paint was in pretty poor shape.
https://twitter.com/BrendyMNelson/s...wsrc^android|twgr^default|twcon^7090|twterm^2

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I like the yellow & black ones but the paint used for the polygons is not durable.

I find the white & red ones difficult to see in the air or spot on the ground.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site