New titleist pro v1 - left dash

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
How does the dash left one differ in performance to the normal one? Or is it yet another ad campaign?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
How does the dash left one differ in performance to the normal one? Or is it yet another ad campaign?
Extremely low spin.
Lower spin than the AVX but other performance of ProV1x.
Reckoned to be useful for around 5% of players, primarily those who spin the pants of ProVs....

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
I love the Avx perfect for windy days ... much more penetrating flight, bit more distance. Looking forward to comparing the feel compared to the left dash

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
AVX in sparkly yellow is a great winter ball, with soft greens they stop smartish and feel sensible off the driver with a good distance to match.

Springveldt

Visit site
Extremely low spin.
Reckoned to be useful for around 5% of players, primarily those who spin the pants of ProVs....
Might need to give these bad boys a go then as I'm always trying to find ways to take the spin off my shots. I'm trying to change my swing a little just now with a steeper delivery to take dynamic loft off but if there is a ball that does that for me, maybe I should give that a go.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Might need to give these bad boys a go then as I'm always trying to find ways to take the spin off my shots. I'm trying to change my swing a little just now with a steeper delivery to take dynamic loft off but if there is a ball that does that for me, maybe I should give that a go.

I played these in the USA in spring .
The guys I play with are 15/20 yd’s longer than me but I was up with them with the avx.
The only real downside for me was chipping you can’t stop them.
Irons full shot is ok ,if you allow a bounce and roll out but chipping around the green was a problem for me .
But sounds a good fit if you spin the ball to much.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Extremely low spin.
So balls drop out the sky for us mere mortals.