Visit site
just when i thought i was done buying clubs😍😍🤗🤗

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180606-065948.jpg
    Screenshot_20180606-065948.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 190
D

Deleted member 15344

Guess it’s beauty in the eye of the beholder - when I saw them a couple days ago they just look like your normal ugly pings - but the new gorge wedges look nice

Pin-seeker

Visit site
They look expensive 👀.

I like the way Ping dont go over the top by giving their clubs stupid names like Taylormade & Callaway do.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
They've been a poor kept secret for a while. They are also bringing out forged Glide wedges which have been in Bubba's bag for a while now.

I'm now at the stage where maximum forgiveness is my cry, not forged beauties. Gimme shovels.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
just when i thought i was done buying clubs珞珞

Nice looking irons. I do like the Ping i range.

I can't find any info on them at all online though, so I'm assuming they aren't currently available and there's no imminent release date ?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice looking irons. I do like the Ping i range.

I can't find any info on them at all online though, so I'm assuming they aren't currently available and there's no imminent release date ?

the reps in America have only just got them so i dont know how phil come to see them.
end of July is what I've been told by a ping player with our uk reps getting them end of next week. apparently they're releasing an i500.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

the reps in America have only just got them so i dont know how phil come to see them.
end of July is what I've been told by a ping player with our uk reps getting them end of next week. apparently they're releasing an i500.

They were all over the internet about 3/4 days ago including the pictures of the wedges

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Very nice but having just put almost new I series irons in my bag I'm not looking to change those. The new glide wedges are of more interest as I've reverted to my old gorge model and need an upgrade

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ping peaked with the S56 and S55 irons. Looks like they are trying to get back to those winning ways.
I think ping would sell more irons if they offered a no shaft upload option like Mizuno does.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ping peaked with the S56 and S55 irons. Looks like they are trying to get back to those winning ways.
I think ping would sell more irons if they offered a no shaft upload option like Mizuno does.

i dont think they are struggling for sales. they offer

nippon
dg
kbs
project x rifle

all at no upcharge

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

That is quite clearly your own opinion.

For me the iblade out performs both the 56 & 55 models by quite some margin in terms of both looks and playability.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
That is quite clearly your own opinion.

For me the iblade out performs both the 56 & 55 models by quite some margin in terms of both looks and playability.
I played the S57 irons for 2 years and the S55 for 4 years. The iBlades are duff compared to the S55/S56 irons.
Yes the iBlades look the bollocks but they do not perform as well as previous models.

i dont think they are struggling for sales. they offer

nippon
dg
kbs
project x rifle

all at no upcharge
They offer 1 shaft from each of those manufacturers (except DG) at no upcharge. For a company that prides themselves on there fitting system, you’d expect more options.

I never said they are struggling. I said they would sell more.

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing these up close and personal. Had a look at the i200 recently and if these are as nice without stupid lofts then these could be the next irons in the bag.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I played the S57 irons for 2 years and the S55 for 4 years. The iBlades are duff compared to the S55/S56 irons.
Yes the iBlades look the bollocks but they do not perform as well as previous models.

They offer 1 shaft from each of those manufacturers (except DG) at no upcharge. For a company that prides themselves on there fitting system, you’d expect more options.

I never said they are struggling. I said they would sell more.

Again, your opinion.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fact for me.
Had 3 fittings for the iBlades, not once did they out perform my S55’s.

i know 3 players. all elite ametures that have these irons. 2 had s55's and the other had apex pro. the i blade was the winner. maybe they dont suit you but for serious ball strikers they definitely out perform the s series.

i tried them and hated them. just not forgiving enough. but I'm definitely not a consistent ball striker

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Using the already named thread...

Went for a fitting for the i210 etc yesterday (my i25s are looking tired! - any excuse!)

Well, very impressed - feel good and with a slightly lighter shaft than current, was about 10 yards a club longer with higher apex.... so ordered them pronto! Have added the gap wedge and lost the 4iron - but bet I end up ordering one soon!