New Nike Air Jordan 1 Golf shoes!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Taken at a recent forum meet...

14-day-1-u-s-hickory-open-french-lick-indiana-hickory-golf-hub-antique-golf-club-clubs-event-tournament-hickory-shaft-club.jpg

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've never been so excited to try on a pair of golf shoes! Just received my new Nike Air Jordan's and they are a joy to behold! Comfy, stylish and ultra supportive! I think high tops could be a game changer - the way they stabilise the ankle is amazing and the fact I feel so grounded when taking a swing! Nike could be onto something here! Best £130 I've spent!

blimey mate, you ever kissed a girl 😀

the way they stabilise the ankle? must admit I've never hit a shot and thought "mmmm think i needed some ankle stability on that one"

Last edited:

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
blimey mate, you ever kissed a girl 

the way they stabilise the ankle? must admit I've never hit a shot and thought "mmmm think i needed some ankle stability on that one"

Yeah I have mate - quite a few actually and married one of them. thanks for the ego boost though ;-P

D

Deleted member 18588

That's our very own Bobmac & MetalMickie isn't it, and I bet Rosecott is holding the flag :eek:

:smirk:

I was just thinking how smart those two young chaps looked:)

Mind you I did chuckle when I saw reference to the beneficial effect of the support to the ankle:rolleyes:

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
I was just thinking how smart those two young chaps looked:)

Mind you I did chuckle when I saw reference to the beneficial effect of the support to the ankle:rolleyes:

I'm not joking - it does support it. I might be feeling the benefit more than others because I've had many ankle ligament damages/injuries whilst I've played football.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm not joking - it does support it. I might be feeling the benefit more than others because I've had many ankle ligament damages/injuries whilst I've played football.

I wear the puma boots for a similar reason. My ankles are rubbish, and the boots help in the way that an ankle support on its own does not.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I wear the puma boots for a similar reason. My ankles are rubbish, and the boots help in the way that an ankle support on its own does not.

I wear the Adidas Boots during the winter at times, I've slipped a couple of times just walking from green to tee but never in my booties, they do have a place in the right circumstances.

I initially bought them for my SkyCaddie mapping being out in all weathers mapping changes when courses are predominantly closed, I just wore them last Saturday in the sleety weather conditions and they were brilliant, the padding around the ankles keeps the old footsies toasty and there was no mud on the bottom of my trousers either :mmm:

Boots.jpg

Fish

Banned
Visit site