Zimmie

Visit site
Do you:-
Own and use a chipper
Use wooden tees or castles
Have a peculiar putting action
Wear a glove
These are a selection of questions for your membership interview.

I have never needed a chipper, use cast off broken wooden tees, for the par 3’s, use a castle for driving, but the turrets obscure my view. I tend to sing whilst lining up my putt. And I like latex gloves 😉

Visit site
Welcome Zimmie.

Sorry guys, I joined last week but didn't know it was customary to give a bit of info.
Although I have been playing golf for over 40years, I only played at most half a dozen times a year until I joined my first golf club about 11 years ago.

Retired to Spain 6 years ago now, and joined a small golfing society, and play at Vistabella which is near Torrevieja down near Alicante.
We meet up 3 times a week and try to run the society a bit like a proper golf club in the UK. We have about 70 members, but only about 30 of us live out here full time.
We have stableford and medal comps every month, plus qualifying games every week. so our handicaps are kept under strict control, which is a bit unusual with some of the societies out here.

Been in a bit of a purple patch for the last 6 months, my best and most consistent golf ever. Got down to 13.6, but have started to creep up again.

Robin Hood

Visit site
I have never needed a chipper, use cast off broken wooden tees, for the par 3’s, use a castle for driving, but the turrets obscure my view. I tend to sing whilst lining up my putt. And I like latex gloves 😉
Your application has been accepted.
Please pay your fees by 12 noon April 1st.
We need two referees, your psychiatrist and your probation officer.

Zimmie

Visit site
Your application has been accepted.
Please pay your fees by 12 noon April 1st.
We need two referees, your psychiatrist and your probation officer.

My psychiatrist just ignores me for the session, but likes my money.. the probation officer just been sent down for 5 years for attempted murder of a local psychiatrist.
I do have a pet rabbit and goldfish who could vouch for me.

Zimmie

Visit site
Welcome Zimmie.

Sorry guys, I joined last week but didn't know it was customary to give a bit of info.
Although I have been playing golf for over 40years, I only played at most half a dozen times a year until I joined my first golf club about 11 years ago.

Retired to Spain 6 years ago now, and joined a small golfing society, and play at Vistabella which is near Torrevieja down near Alicante.
We meet up 3 times a week and try to run the society a bit like a proper golf club in the UK. We have about 70 members, but only about 30 of us live out here full time.
We have stableford and medal comps every month, plus qualifying games every week. so our handicaps are kept under strict control, which is a bit unusual with some of the societies out here.

Been in a bit of a purple patch for the last 6 months, my best and most consistent golf ever. Got down to 13.6, but have started to creep up again.

Welcome Zimmie.

Hi there and welcome yourself, I’m just booking my flight 😀