New Irons

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a leftie there are inevitably clearance offers from time to time; few retain discontinued stock in OH and if I like the look of them I will give them a try (buy them).
Currently rotating RAC LT, R9TP & RBZ Tour which are about 20/15/10 years old respectively and 3-PW sets cost me between £180-200 each time.
Drivers get changed more often 🤔 a lot more often.
I've no real interest in how far irons go, it's how easy they are to hit well and consistently for any given carry that is important to me.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
As a leftie there are inevitably clearance offers from time to time; few retain discontinued stock in OH and if I like the look of them I will give them a try (buy them).
Currently rotating RAC LT, R9TP & RBZ Tour which are about 20/15/10 years old respectively and 3-PW sets cost me between £180-200 each time.
Drivers get changed more often 🤔 a lot more often.
I've no real interest in how far irons go, it's how easy they are to hit well and consistently for any given carry that is important to me.
a lefty you say, don't go posting in OOB then:ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Visit site
Well my current set I got back at end of November after a long time being out of the game I'll keep those I expect around 3-5 years unless I get a nice lotto win.

I do need to upgrade my Wedges though as they're a little old now and I fancy something shiney and new, got my eye on some thing special but I need to get our wedding sorted first.

If you asked my dad this question then he would say about 2-3time a year he changes clubs more than anyone I've ever known.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Probably more frequently than I really need to.

I still have two sets one from 1992 and one from 1997 that I will not let go as I think I will return to them one day.

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I buy new irons on average every two years. Under no illusion they will reduce my score I just like a change but not the latest models at the ridiculous prices.

D

Deleted member 21258

Still have x14s, so not very regular. Don't really see much point tbh, they still work on the good days:confused: