New Gear Vault video - this time wedges

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Hello there,
Have just put up the latest Gear Vault video in which Neil Tappin reveals his three favourite wedges from our Gear Guide test days:-
http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/news/wedge_review___2008_gear_guide_article_252447.html
Look out for PGA Pro, Dennis Newnham's, putter round-up next week and further video offerings in May as we dust down the lens, apply the make-up and get ready for the call of "lights, camera, action!" once more

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
I can't tell the tone of your voice from this rather curt message, but if being 44 no longer entitles you to being called the name you have been called since you were 10, then I am most definitely guilty as charged and will henceforth use my formal title of Mr Ellwood in all future forum postings...
Mr Ellwood

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Thank you Nomad - I like your style, and that is a name that crops up from time to time in the office especially from young Mt Tappin (uh-oh - I sound like a patronising 44-year-old now!).
But I'm afraid that under Benny's new rules this would now have to be MrEllwoodMeister, which I think you will agree, isn't quite as catchy or 'with it',
Mr Ellwood

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mr Ellwood, Sir, Maestro! Jezz,

Please thank N Tappin esq. for his video blog.....I'm after a wedge re-think and will make a b-line for his 3 choices.

Is it possible that Lynx have now pipped the mighty MD cobalt in the spin stakes......

Anyone know why Mizuno have gone for 51 degrees....does this reflect a gap in the standard lofts from Mizuno PW-SW.