New Acquisitions to the bag

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok, now I'm stopping cutting myself off, today I went to Nevada Bobs to get my JPXs I ended up trying out new drivers and was very tempted by the Cobra S3, when I decided to have a look in American Golf across the Road and one thing led to the another and I walked out with the RBZ!!

In just over a month I've completely changed my bag (including my bag!!) except for my Driving Iron and putter. Anyway after all of that I went out when I got home and the RBZ can fairly go! I had it set on a low ball flight, and it's already a 9.5° so it's probably at around 9° now and it really travels, the JPX's really travel aswell, so now I'm done completely done, the R7 TP 3 wood I got from my pro for £30 is great too. I'm finally at peace. I hope...

T

thecraw

Been there, done it and changed it all again.

I was happy last year with my Titleist 910 driver & 3 wood and Ping I15's. Look at my current signature!!!

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been there, done it and changed it all again.

I was happy last year with my Titleist 910 driver & 3 wood and Ping I15's. Look at my current signature!!!

I know what you mean but I've never been much of an impulse buyer, I research vigorously before ever making a purchase and in open to any decent brand. So this current set has been put together with intense care. So I can't see it changing soon

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How do you find the launch from the RBZ, I find it very high and as I've stated it's set at around 9°

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
r7 cgb max 12 degree but i hit it to high. all was fine with the rbz but i think i changed my swing to accomodate it. i could shut my eyes and still hit my r7

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
r7 cgb max 12 degree but i hit it to high. all was fine with the rbz but i think i changed my swing to accomodate it. i could shut my eyes and still hit my r7

I see I see I just have to whack the RBZ I have that the harder I've tried to hit it the better it goes. What are you gonna get as a replacement?

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
dont know possibly a diff shaft in the r7. although my 17 wood the slower the swing the further it goes

It's strange (and unfortunate) that you can't get on with the RBZ driver but hit the 17° well. I'd keep trying it personally even if you swing within yourself and get it going straight with a reasonable distance then surely that'll be ok instead of losing money when selling it.