Name and shame

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Its all about research and knowing what you are buying rather than taking the credit card and ransacking the bank on the whim of some fake X20's on EBay, for a beginner any half decent set will do, custom fitting has done nothing really for my game and only comes into play physically when you are a cat 1 player imho, the rest is just a confidence builder.

Back to point I would contact head office and carry on at them until they got the point and I got my money back or new replacement ones, but if it has been a number of years (I say this due to you selling them on), then I can understand the retailers point to a degree.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
The big problem with making a successful claim will be evidence (GB might be able help out on what you would need).

I suspect the original receipt (if you still have it) would not state the specification, when do they ever.

Don't let it put you off complaining to head office though, and printing up the thread. NB haven't just lost one customer over this, it's most of those who have now read it.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The big problem with making a successful claim will be evidence (GB might be able help out on what you would need).

I suspect the original receipt (if you still have it) would not state the specification, when do they ever.

Don't let it put you off complaining to head office though, and printing up the thread. NB haven't just lost one customer over this, it's most of those who have now read it.

Thanks for that.

I am happy now I have advised fellow golfers that these folks may make (big) mistakes and you are probably better going to a pro rather than these guys.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I took the clubs back NB told me that they only have my word that I did not order the clubs to that spec.

If you still wantto take this further, and I would if I were you, I would volunteer to go through their custom fitting service again. If the results are the same spec as the clubs they sold you, which they will not be, then fine but if they are different then clearly you were sold the wrong clubs. I woudl put that in an email to their customer care department and include a link to this thread as well to show the bad PR this is causing.