My Swing??

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I can't believe there has been no response to this yet!! people are usually all over these kind of threads!! Is that a good thing that no-one has said anything for 2 hours?

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
You are borderline reverse pivoting. Your weight goes outside the right foot (notice the sole of your right foot rolls outwards) whilst your head literally fights to try and stay over the ball.

Allow your right hip to turn BEHIND you (backwards and to the left). Try and keep your eyes looking at the ball.

Practice the old drill of having a club across your chest and just making simple turns whilst being bent forward at the waist.

A

Alex1975

Evening will bring the pros out to play.

Edit: Replyed at the same time as James

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Evening will bring the pros out to play.

Edit: Replyed at the same time as James

or if it is bob its mid morning (doesnt get up too early), late morning, noon, early afternoon, then he has his nap... Might be on in the evening, hard to tell as he can take a while to find his way home again

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The collpasing left leg is robbing you of power as you aren't building up any resistance in the turn

Thanks for the advice Homer. I was hitting 6 iron between 160 and 170 today. What sort of distance should I be looking for with the 6 iron?