Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
id comment on the swing but going seasick looking at it on its side lol

is it any better than abbeys range?

do you play locally? give us a shout if you ever fancy a bash

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I prefer it too Abbey as it's always dead. Bay's are quite small though.

I did try to rotate it but had no joy :(

I'm a member at Silverstone, did play windmill yesterday though.

Where do you play mate?

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Good swing for your handicap i must admit :). I would say practice your short game because i cant see much wrong with your swing :).

Thanks Owen

I do feel very comfortable, just cannot understand why I cannot hit a pesky driver!!

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
am a member at Aylesbury Vale at the moment, its ok but nothing great, journeys easy enough from MK though

I've played there twice.

I think it's not a bad course.

Shot 97 first look and 89 second round. I did go birdie par birdie through 7 8 and 9 on second round.

To be honest all the course round here are boring after a few rounds. I'll be honest, I think silverstone is brilliant for membership. You get membership at cherwell edge too and they are trying to make silverstone championship course so loads of work being done.

Also love silverstone as I shot 79 with biggest club 7 iron :D

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is a programme that rotates these files.
Smiffy or James???

It's harder than you think, would you believe.

If you use a Mac, QuicktimePro 7 does the job pretty well. (Windoze version probably does it too).

You can also do it in Windoze Movie Maker, I believe. But it's not as easy as flipping a photo.

A

Alex1975

I am no pro but it did rotate the vid so I could see it though. DAMN it looks fast!!! I guess you can hit it a long way. Just from an amateur point of view your fade is because you are hitting the ball on the outside maybe. I am sure once you get some cleaner vids the pros will be able to tell you alot more or tell you I am wrong, but thats what it looks like.

79 with a 7 iron and below?!! do you really need tips and are you really 22 handicap??????!!!

Meet up with Fundy, he has the pro pro slow mo camera and you are both MK scuffers. I need to do the same myself Steve, ill shout you tomorrow at some point.

Edit, just watched it about 20 more times, MY GOD its fast, your head comes up like a missile. I may be wrong about hitting on the outside, its too damn fast for me to see, but you do get though it and start it off to the left for sure.

Love to have a game with you some time anyhow.

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
79 with a 7 iron and below?!! do you really need tips and are you really 22 handicap??????!!!

Hi Alex.

I only shot the 79 once, and usually hit between 90 and 95. But that is with conditions as they have been so would assume come summer I'd be shooting sub 90 consistantly so the handicap should be coming down.

Love to have a game with you some time anyhow.

I'm off to Australia in April but I'd definately be up for a game before I went. Seeing as you Fundy and yourself are both at Aylesbury Vale we could look to sort something out there?

As far as the swing goes, I do start my 3-5 iron out to the left and let it fade slightly back in. 6-SW go straight as you like most of the time. Although I do have to have my club face closed slightly.

If Fundy has the equipment and we do get a round in then we'll see what's picked up from my swing. I know theres something wrong but as never had lessons not sure where it's wrong.

A

Alex1975

I just sent Fundy a msg about meeing up at a range in the week some time to get some videos made. I/We will let you know. I guess ill come over MK way or somewhere in the middle. We have lights at AVGC but I have never seen them on.

Me or him will msg you. Its kinda worth it, the Cam is a B***ard, it sees all but all is what we need to see :D

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I just sent Fundy a msg about meeing up at a range in the week some time to get some videos made. I/We will let you know. I guess ill come over MK way or somewhere in the middle. We have lights at AVGC but I have never seen them on.

Me or him will msg you. Its kinda worth it, the Cam is a B***ard, it sees all but all is what we need to see :D

Nice!

I'll be honest I'd rather get 18 holes in with both of compared to just range, but well up for range and 18!

I'll pop a thread in - Arrange a Game - and we'll sort something out on there>?