My Swing :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Pretty good. I'm assuming you are off a pretty good handicap as mechanically it all looks very solid. The only thing I thought looked a little suspect was the side on shot where it looked like the weight went a fraction forward on the backswing creating a small reverse pivot. Maybe a fraction long too which can cause problems under pressure but overall damn fine in one so young

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Superb.....love it.....very similar to the junior guys that work in the shop at my club. One's off 4 the other 6.....
What are you playing to? Where was it filmed....(looks familiar)?
Do you have a bad shot?

Welcome to the forum.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very nice, only thing i could see was a tad overswing but that is just being picky, nice video too by the way!

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Super swing robocop.

Weight looked like it was a little bit on your toes and you also looked a little round shouldered need to straighten your back a little. try to hold your finishing position a little longer should help with your balance.

B

birdieman

You look like you are trying to hit it too hard to me, an affliction of the young! Back off a little i.e swing at 80%, not flat out to give yourself a little more control over the ball. Good action though.

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
That's a cracking swing. The only little thing I'd change would be to introduce a little more spinal tilt at address - especially with the driver. This will help you with the slight overswing and get you loaded up better.

T

thecraw

Change nothing.

Great weight transfer, your young and supple enjoy the swing, nowt wrong with that in my eyes.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
this is z_shakir back again - persistent little wart.
now ignored.

GM I know you can block him but it's obvious he'll come back again. Can you block his site?