My New Machine

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
It does have full Shimano Dura Ace which aint shabby slowhand.

Tony N hows it goin my friend.To be honest ive been true to my word and only played once with my Dad in an invitation.
Ive not missed it at all so the right decision was made.

Craw.I know it seems silly to me also sometimes although I did get a cracking deal on the Audi.Car dealers were desparate when I got it in March.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not a patch on this beauty....everyone had 1 of these didn't they?

chopper11.JPG

B

birdieman

Re losing weight does it not figure that if you rode a 5 speed from the 1980's you'd be working that bit harder to move the bike, therefore burning more calories each ride out and therefore losing weight quicker? ;)

Seriously, nice looking piece of kit, make sure you get fully comp insurance!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its a very nice bike alchemy but forgive me for having little enthusiasm, its just a pedal bike after all to me, I much prefer a robust mountain bike that you can use for all sorts, or something with a motor in it of at least 750cc upwards... :D but if it floats your boat mate, Im happy for you. ;)

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
I dont have the time to race these days so I stick to entering endurance events like Sportives.

I really enjoy them as you get the buzz of entering a challenging event which also doubles up as a day out on new roads with yer buddies.

I completed the Raid Pyrenean
pyreneen_profile.gif
in 2005 which was amazing and I want to do the Alpine and Dolomite raids in the future but I will have to wait a few years till the kids have grown up to tick off those boxes.