My club captains swing... Seen to be believed!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yup it is real, only for the driver though. He once had a lesson with the pro to try and fix it, legend says the pro gave him is money back at the end!

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bet he has really good organizational skills though. Please wait until next year when our vice becomes Captain. I'll beat that honestly. Imagine Michael Flatley playing cack handed on stage during river dance and you are nearly there. Plays off 8.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
[video=youtube;KaepTdpehfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLF926C3529A7BCDD3&feature=player_detailpage&v=KaepTdpehfI[/video]

Found some more!

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've seen worse.........a lot worse

There's a very nice chap at our club whom I've been drawn to play with a few times....Your captain's is a thing of beauty compared to Vic's swing. I have to lower my head so that my visor blocks out all of the action bar 6" around the ball so that at least i can watch where it goes. His swing is surprisingly effective- I just can't work out how he manages to make contact when his body bobs right, left up and down all on the back swing...

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
A pretty quiet affair for a Captain's Drive-In, at my club the drive-in is a full on facy dress event for the Mens, Ladies and Junior Captains. The Star Wars one was a classic.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
A pretty quiet affair for a Captain's Drive-In, at my club the drive-in is a full on facy dress event for the Mens, Ladies and Junior Captains. The Star Wars one was a classic.
Although uninjured, I rocked up to my Drive In on crutches for a joke.

The Seniors Captain was hospital at the time, and the Club Captain had his dislocated shoulder in a sling, so i thought I would join in with the theme.