mx 300

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes mate cracking clubs really nice to hit i've got them with Rifle 5.5 shafts in them,should be somme good deals on them just now.

dune19670

Medal Winner
Visit site
hi all,
well i decided to go for the mx300's in the end, which i got from the carnoustie golf shop.
they arrived yesterday, so i couldnt wait to try them out on the course, so had to go straight away.
i was a bit worried whether these clubs would make much or any difference to my game, but after yesterdays round, i was really pleased.
i hit the irons, probably, 1 club further than my old ram irons, which i was pleasantly suprised about.
i also brought a couple of vokey spin milled wedges, from american golf, a 52 and a 58 deg, as was advised on another post, and took them out for the first time to, and was pleased with the spin you get from them to.
so i would just like to say thankyou to everyone who gave advise on the mx300's and the wedges.
steven

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
hi all,
well i decided to go for the mx300's in the end, which i got from the carnoustie golf shop.
they arrived yesterday, so i couldnt wait to try them out on the course, so had to go straight away.
i was a bit worried whether these clubs would make much or any difference to my game, but after yesterdays round, i was really pleased.
i hit the irons, probably, 1 club further than my old ram irons, which i was pleasantly suprised about.
i also brought a couple of vokey spin milled wedges, from american golf, a 52 and a 58 deg, as was advised on another post, and took them out for the first time to, and was pleased with the spin you get from them to.
so i would just like to say thankyou to everyone who gave advise on the mx300's and the wedges.
steven

Hope you continue to get pleasure out of them and they improve your game.
Thanks for saying "thanks"...not many people do
;)

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Glad you are enjoying them mate,i'm getting good with mine just now and bought from a real golf shop The Carnoustie Golf Shop as i said before great guys to deal with.

dune19670

Medal Winner
Visit site
thanks for the tip about the carnoustie golf shop, theres so many fakes about, i didnt feel that confident buying off any tom dick or harry on ebay.