Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC Availability

RobE

Visit site
Dos anyone know why the Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC is not available to buy anywhere - no sites have it in stock?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The supply chain took a big hit in the lockdowns here and in China.
It wouldn't surprise me if stockists here were running down stock a little anyway as new models were coming out.
Add to that the I crease in the number of people playing and playing more regularly due to furlough and stocks ran out quickly.
I believe new stock arrived September/October time but that probably lasted days.
More lockdowns now so supplies are small...
2nd hand trolleys were going for almost as much as new ones back in the summer.

RobE

Visit site
Cheers guys. I'll just have to persevere with my old one until they're back in stock then - maybe a good thing if new ones are coming online (or I get last years model (2020) at a reduced rate :))

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
From the supply chain that we deal with, a lot of import delays are due to a sheer shortage of ships.

When everything got locked down the steady flow of ships all returned back to China, the factories all reopened and the shipping industry saw a huge boom to move existing outstanding export orders. From there the factories have had to wait for the ships to get back again. Each time the return shipping is effectively only satisfying back orders and not maintaining stock levels.

Such is the demand that a cost of shipping a container has risen from £2500 to £11k as we have two containers at sea as we speak. Supply and demand unfortunately