Motocaddy M1 Pro

Chrishill

Visit site
Hi
I have been using the M1 Pro now for several months without problem, but yesterday as soon as I had erected it, loaded the bag and started out the motor appeared to be struggling to drive the wheels. The battery was fully charged. It was turning the wheels slowly when I lifted the buggy off the ground but the shaft was slipping once in contact with the ground. This was happening even at the highest speed - 9. The wheels were correctly fitted.
Last time out the buggy got very muddy and I did wash it off before recharging the battery. Anyone had this problem before and can it be fixed easily? Best regards. Chris

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
If the shaft was slipping in the wheel hubs are you 100% sure the left wheel wasn't on the right side and visa versa. It's easy done, I did it for a full round before I realised, then marked the wheels L and R on the outside. The only time I've had problems after washing is if water runs down to the controls if it gets turned upsidedown then it won't go at all.

Chrishill

Visit site
Thanks Trevor, you are right. Spot on in fact. With the wheels back on today, all's well. Thanks again and have a great Christmas. Chris

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So easily done. I did it for a whole round too with my S1. Took it into my pro shop thinking it was broken and they noticed I had put the wheels on the wrong sides. Felt like a right idiot, and was very tired after basically pushing it around the whole course.