Motocaddy m series parts

jack1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Am wondering if they will be re stocking any time soon? Just looking for an on off button which appears to be elusive

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Am wondering if they will be re stocking any time soon? Just looking for an on off button which appears to be elusive

Good luck with that, I’ve been waiting over a month for a replacement charger for a charger that’s in warranty. Motocaddy haven't even bothered replying to my email. Their customer service is one of the worst I’ve ever experienced.

jack1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I know it says in the manual that you must use a motocaddy charger, but am wondering if it is REALY important? The talk about the so called battery management system?

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I know it says in the manual that you must use a motocaddy charger, but am wondering if it is REALY important? The talk about the so called battery management system?
The rep said to me that he uses his own (non Motocaddy one) as they are better but if we were to use one it would invalidate the warranty

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Try “electric golf trolley spares” I ordered on/off switch a couple of months ago for my s series. £15.49 and free delivery over £15. Ordered it at 10am one day received it the next day. Also got a wiring loom for my trolley a year ago. Great service