Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Basically, any reviews?
Clarke’s have it for £120 with a towel.
I reckon I’ll be in the I bought it today section pretty soon

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Had one for 5 months now and the only niggles are a squeeky strap at times and it's awkward getting into the big pocket with an umbrella in situ

Me too.

The "squeaky strap" is only really prevalent if I carry and only use one side, i.e. just sling over my right shoulder. If I sling over the back and use both shoulders as intended, I don't notice the squeaking at all. I played at West Hill last Thursday in torrential rain, My 100% waterproof Galvin Green trousers let water in - my normal trouser underneath were soaked through at the front, my 100% waterproof Galvin Jacket let water in - both sleeves on my mid layer underneath were damp, although not as bad as the trousers. Everything in my golf bag was dry as a bone.

The large pocket is a bit tight, i.e. the opening is not very wide (seems a common trait with waterproof zips), but it's big enough to get a set of waterproofs, mittens and hat in quite comfortably, an extra midlayer at a push. Agree with Upsidedown, the access to it becomes a little more restrictive if you have an umbrella in the sleeve. Having said that, I have carried more with this bag than I have ever done before, it is really light, even with a full set of clubs, and fits perfectly on my electric trolley on days I don't want to carry.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had one for a few months and I really like the bag, I agree with what has been said ref the pocket, but even with that issue I am glad I got the bag.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have one and while I haven't put the waterproofing to the test, there are pros and cons.

Used to have a Sun Mountain H2NO, it was a better carry bag than the Aquaflex but the Aquaflex is a better cart bag. The base is a much better design, you wouldn't know it was a carry/hybrid. I like that you can quick release the straps too.

Carry wise its heavier than I would like, the squeak is real and the pocket space is very limited. That said I can get everything I need in and whenever I carry I only take a half set anyway. At that I probably carry 20% of the time, if you were a 50/50 man maybe there are better carry hybrids, but this is the best cart hybrid Ive seen..

If its as waterproof as they say, then its a very very good bag for the money.