Mosque Shooting in NZ

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
LP.....a dog sheet on the pavement is just that.
We don't worry about what size or colour the dog was, or what the colour of the sheet is, it's consistency or smell. We don't worry who the dog owner is, their colour, religion, financial status or anything else other than they are a poor example of a dog owner.
What we do know is the dog sheet shouldnt be there and we abhor it's existance.
Likewise the evil people you talk of. Giving them folders to be in just glorifies their acts and their notoriety. They are evil, but lets leave it at that so we take their fame and glory and treat them just like that dog sheet on the pavement. Stick in a bag and bin it, no names, ceremony or badges. Make their existance unimportant and you take away a drive to carry out such eveil acts.
Hopefully then the pavements will be safer for all of us to walk.

A prehistoric and dangerous way to deal with crime. Staggeringly ignorant.

D

Deleted member 15344

What I will say about the events in NZ is from what I have seen and heard, the NZ primeminister is doing an excellent job in the aftermath of this sickening tragedy.

She has been outstanding in her reaction and how she speaks , at times you see world leaders react and many times it’s from a script and doesn’t appear completely sincere - she clearly has spoken and acted from the heart and the people of her country should be proud that she represents them on the world stage. Through all these horrors a lot of people come out with the heads held high - the New Zealand public will and a lot of very good speakers on the event from NZ , Aus and the UK plus their other commonwealth neighbors.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Again, lets try and stay away from personal insults as a debate may flow that benefits us all.

I totally agree that the exposure/fame/notoriety is an important factor for some terrorists, but by no means all and by no means would a blanket ban on reporting such atrocities (impossible of course, but for the sake of argument, say its possible) put an end to such atrocities.

These people believe strongly in their cause/purpose. They key to ending such remains addressing the issues/factors that leads them to such beliefs, not for current terrorists of course as conversion of such behaviour/ideology is not possible, but certainly a task worth doing for young people today who some will no doubt be our terrorists of tomorrow.

Also - I do not believe anyone is born evil, despite some of the evidence out there on serial killers etc. To believe such a thing would render debate worthless as if they exist from birth then nothing or no one can ever stop such atrocities and we cannot change the behavior.