Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Gonna get rid of this political point scoring crap from every thread that is started these days.

*****PLEASE NIP IT IN THE BUD!*****

I thank you in advance

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Just hit the report button on the left side of the post. If you're not happy after that, send Mike an email.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gonna get rid of this political point scoring crap from every thread that is started these days.

*****PLEASE NIP IT IN THE BUD!*****

I thank you in advance

Do as I do. I look to see who has posted and my automatic filter immediately sends my eyes on to the next post.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
That's what happens when you have two people with opposing views who both know they are right and anyone else who disagrees is just stupid.
And it's not just politics, they'll argue about anything (except religion, we're not even allowed to discuss that).
It's extremely tiresome and the few who are responsible have all but ruined the forum for me and many others who have left.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
That's what happens when you have two people with opposing views who both know they are right and anyone else who disagrees is just stupid.
And it's not just politics, they'll argue about anything (except religion, we're not even allowed to discuss that).
It's extremely tiresome and the few who are responsible have all but ruined the forum for me and many others who have left.

You ain't wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.