Mizuno wait times

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Was fitted today for the 921 HM only 2° flat, standard tour velvet grips, wait states 4-6 weeks, anyone had them sooner

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Cheers, I hate waiting for stuff you have already paid for

Me too. Unfortunately, it's a national supply issue to the manufacturers, caused by the pandemic and the huge surge in people taking up the game in the last year. There's just not enough stock to meet demand, it's not a retailer issue. I was made aware of the wait time before I ordered, and I knew it was likely going to take longer as the supply chain has been hit so hard. My clubs were apparently due in the main warehouse yesterday, so hopefully appear in the next week or so.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Me too. Unfortunately, it's a national supply issue to the manufacturers, caused by the pandemic and the huge surge in people taking up the game in the last year. There's just not enough stock to meet demand, it's not a retailer issue. I was made aware of the wait time before I ordered, and I knew it was likely going to take longer as the supply chain has been hit so hard. My clubs were apparently due in the main warehouse yesterday, so hopefully appear in the next week or so.
Yeah I knew I'd have a wait time I originally wanted them in November but would have been Feb before I received them and decided to hold off untill materials were available, I went with standard grips to speed it along I know grips are really scarce just now, forgot to order a gap wedge -2° and will need 54/58 in the same spec so that will be more time I guess, hopefully I get my bag sorted before the season ends

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Came home from a quick 9 tonight, to find these. Just been hitting them in the garden net, feel soooo good, looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when I can take them on the course ??

DED838B1-0D12-4522-A3D0-2006610803AF.jpeg76B1F337-6B49-4011-8116-67215CE69C01.jpegE61F3C46-65C3-4F3A-BD74-394FA82742A7.jpeg