Mizuno Mx19 irons any help?

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Cut a long story short,my girlfriend has a set of Cobra Fp's and would you belive it LOST 3 of the irons,god knows where and when

So went looking at some new bats we dont have 500+ to spend(well its her clubs not mine aint it).And she hit a few Mizuno MX19's she really likes them.And at £230 they seem a good buy

What i trying to say has anyone or does anyone use them and what do you think?.I play more bladey clubs and dont have any experience with these clubs

Thanks in advance

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I've seen them flipping cheap at AG.

I have a set, and can actually use the 4 iron, when I'm hitting okay.

TBH I really like them, good for higher handicap players. Okay so I'd like the MP52s, but I'm a realist and I know that I won't be able to use them effectively, so for now they'll do. Despite being cast, I can feel whether the shot has come off the sweet spot or the toe etc.

I know Mizuno do ladies specific clubs, but I've only ever seen them on their website, which I think is www.mizunoeurope.com

Anything else you want to know? Just give me a shout.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Thanks for that Hapless,she doesn't need ladies clubs her old set where fitted mens reg graphite,she is 5'10 and got reasonable clubhead speed

Cheers for the review i looked online and everyone says they are great,Mizuno dont make rubbish do they

For the price with reg graphite shafts is a good deal,its quite hard to find a spec like that for the money its normally steel shafts

Thanks for that

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I still think that if you keep your backside hanging over that boat, a Great White is gonna bite you another!!

And you can play your Mizzy's - you just think you can't!

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
She got them for £230 4-sw reg graphite shafts they look sweet to.

For a bigger headed club they look quite sleak,she has no excuses now fingers crossed she dont beat me though

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Girlfriends first range session with the mx 19s wow they are great clubs,much more playable than i thought the change in head size though the set seems to work for her.

I used to a constant blade length but these work great,i ws talking to one of the pros there watching her hit 7 irons 130 everytime,he gave her loads of praise about her quest of breaking 90 which was nice

Good night all round and she got me a pint cant be bad