Mizuno mp60's

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have just traded my old Mx25's for a set of Mizuno Mp60's. It looks like a while until I can give them a swish, until then does anyone use them and what do you think of them?
I have used them in the net and they do feel lovely I have to say.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had mine for nearly 2 years now. Absolutely fantastic feel, look the dogs danglers in the bag and aren't stupidly unforgiving. At the time I preferred them to the MP57s (I think) which were the updated model, the 60s have a narrower sole which made them feel less clunky (for me)

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers robobum, I will not have owt else in the bag but Mizuno. When this lot clears I'm looking forward to some quality time with my new mistresses. ;)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cheers robobum, I will not have owt else in the bag but Mizuno. When this lot clears I'm looking forward to some quality time with my new mistresses.

--------------------
in the bag
Ping g10 10.5
taylormade burner 5 wood
Mizuno Mp60 3-pw
vokey 52& 58
Ping jas anser
Srixon z-star ball

Want to rephrase that?? :D

EaseNgrace

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have had mine for a few months and I love them. I paid £200 for them secondhand and even if money was no object I wouldn't replace them with the latest model. I have never heard a bad word about them in reviews, the feel and workability on offer is second to none. I especially like the long irons, mine only go up to a 4 but when you strike that 4 iron sweetly it just feels so smooth, so much so that im now looking for a 3 and 2 iron so I can remove the hybrid from my bag.
Enjoy them, they're a classic piece of Mizuno design.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers robobum, I will not have owt else in the bag but Mizuno. When this lot clears I'm looking forward to some quality time with my new mistresses.

--------------------
in the bag
Ping g10 10.5
taylormade burner 5 wood
Mizuno Mp60 3-pw
vokey 52& 58
Ping jas anser
Srixon z-star ball

Want to rephrase that?? :D
;)
Certainly not! I've 8 of the little darlings to look forward to treating me right all through next year, move over Tiger there's a new stud in town ;)

T

thecraw

Had MP60's custom fitted a few years ago and lasted 4 months with them before going back to my Ping I5's. Hated them with a passion, they just were not meant for me, I had some money to burn at the time and rushed in.

I have to agree they are a beautiful looking club however they just didn't cut the mustard with me.