Mizuno Fitting

RichA

Visit site
Had a fitting session last night. Mizuno 223 with stiff Recoil 95 shafts came out on top, as per the couple of test sessions I've had on a range. Interesting to see it with all the data attached though.
Now I just need to eliminate the really bad shots and post 3 consecutive good scores to justify the expenditure to myself. Although if I can do that with the old clubs, I obviously don't need the new ones. ?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok.
To update the thread,
Gleneagles are a Mizuno Performance Fit Centre.
1hr session for irons. Separate sessions for other bag items, eg woods.
They can also fit other brands like Ping, so you can get a comparison. Fitting fee is halved if you order clubs.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it.

Or don’t. And be WRONG ?

Neeko1988

Visit site
I’ve recently been back to Scottsdale in Warrington as they have just added Mizuno to the same day build service. Had 225’s with Project x LZ 6.0 shafts. Walked out with them. I know it’s a long way from Scotland but you get them same day. Might be worth a thought…

Jason.H

Visit site
I’ve recently been back to Scottsdale in Warrington as they have just added Mizuno to the same day build service. Had 225’s with Project x LZ 6.0 shafts. Walked out with them. I know it’s a long way from Scotland but you get them same day. Might be worth a thought…

Great choice. I’ve been getting on really well with my 225,s

Highland Tour

Visit site
To resurrect this thread, Club Champion have opened near Glasgow. My intention currently is to get fitted at Gleneagles.
Has anyone used CC? I've heard that they are expensive and almost always try to upsell you on shafts and building clubs is added on.
Any experiences , be interested to hear.
Cheers 🍻

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
To resurrect this thread, Club Champion have opened near Glasgow. My intention currently is to get fitted at Gleneagles.
Has anyone used CC? I've heard that they are expensive and almost always try to upsell you on shafts and building clubs is added on.
Any experiences , be interested to hear.
Cheers 🍻

I havent used them personally, but they have recently taken over Golf Principles in Basingstoke and also TXG in Canada. As with most fitters, I've heard people have good experiences and bad experiences.