Mizuno 923 embargo

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If its the JPX 923 Forged and Tour then AskGolfNut has reviews on YouTube so I'd guess it's open season....
As to when they'll be in the shops...Clubhouse Golf are saying early Feb...

Last edited:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I was looking at getting some MP223 later this year, but I've now seen the JPX Tour and have to say my head is being turned.

Skytot

Visit site
I was looking at getting some MP223 later this year, but I've now seen the JPX Tour and have to say my head is being turned.
Just go and try all the Mizuno range out that you fancy . The MP range are works of art but I’m obviously not good enough, my fitter didn’t put any in my hands ☹️. But , I’m more than happy with my 923 HM

evemccc

Visit site
Short of paying for a proper fitting, where can you go and ‘try’ out golf clubs? Just American Golf, or a very, patient, understanding club pro-shop?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
When I was up at the mizuno dealer in inversness he told me mizuno still didn't have it's fitting kits yet for the new clubs, this is Scotland though. Maybe contact Is it Bearwood isn't the the National fitting centre for them?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Just go and try all the Mizuno range out that you fancy . The MP range are works of art but I’m obviously not good enough, my fitter didn’t put any in my hands ☹️. But , I’m more than happy with my 923 HM

Play what you like, don't worry about what the fitter says, if you get pleasure from having works of art in your bag (and who doesn't?) then get them.

It's not all about the score.