Minneapolis right now.

gmc40

Head Pro
Visit site
H'mm! That comment falls into a pretty similar 'bucket' imo!
And, just to be clear, I'm definitely not a Trump supporter!

I disagree. After the last 4 years anyone who still supports him has no credibility. I can understand that some may have supported him in 2016 without knowing what was coming but not now. I knew he’d be bad but he’s far exceeded my expectations.

D

Deleted member 1147

Are people still getting upset about the statue being graffiti'ed in London?

Heads up, it's Robert E Lee, Confederate general, and renowned slave owner, and it's not in London.

D

Deleted member 15344

Heads up, it's Robert E Lee, Confederate general, and renowned slave owner, and it's not in London.

It’s the same with the picture of Charlie Gilmore hanging from an Union Flag being passed around as if it happened yesterday

D

Deleted member 16999

The bloke climbing on the Cenotaph is still annoying though.:mad:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Well done.........But ZeroHedge is as trustworthy and legit as the Falun Gong cult. Small matter of them being banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation. :ROFLMAO:. But nevermind that fact......carry on! ;)

No way hose. Next you'll be telling me that Darren Grimes is not a balanced individual and Info Wars has political bias! If I can't trust them then to legitimize crazy right wing conspiracy theories and reinforce my prejudices than who can I trust nowadays?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I'm pleased you posted this. A relative of mine commented, with some anger, about this picture as it had come up on his feed. I was able to correct the outrage that was building on the thread. My relative held their hands up and thanked me for the correction. I am happy to pass that on.